The embedded video demonstrates the following steps:
- On the Edit Course page, click on the link to Import / Export / Copy Components.
- Select the option to Export Components (make sure the check box to include course files is selected) and click Start.
- Select All Components and then click Continue a couple of times.
- Click Finish and then the link to download the export file.
- Note that you may want to rename the downloaded file if you are going to download multiple courses.
Note: No import process is perfect, so you will be better served by importing your D2L course into a sandbox course in your new system instead of directly importing it into a course that will be used with students.