Don't forget to edit the navbar to remove links to tools you are not using in your course offering. Otherwise students might click on a link and wonder why the page is empty or try to remember if a particular tool is being used in a class:
- Click on the tiny edit icon in the upper-left portion of the course window.
This takes you directly to the Edit Navbar page.
- Click on the section of the navbar you wish to edit.
The Bottom Left Link Area is the only one that has course-specific links by default.
- Click on the Action button for a link and choose the option to "Remove from navbar."
- Click the Properties tab when done editing links.
- Type a new name for your navbar and click the Save button.
This way you can easily identify this navbar when copying it to another course offering.
You can also click on the "Add Links" button to add a tool link.