If you have a test bank in Blackboard format, you can import that into D2L:
- From the Edit menu in a course offering, choose Import/Export/Copy Components
- Choose the Import option and select the file (it must be a .zip file)
- Run the import process – depending on what it is inside you may end up with multiple quizzes and/or sections in the Question Library
- Create a quiz in D2L that has the questions you want printed (you may not have to do this if the Blackboard test bank includes a quiz that has all the questions already)
- This video shows how to do the necessary steps inside Respondus to create a Word file:
For more info, read the Respondus blog.